Document and Data Management Support Lead
The Document and Data Management Support IV is accountable for driving results in a fast-paced environment by providing administrative support related to documentation system requirements. The ideal candidate will maintain documentation and files to assure they are accurate and up-to-date and available to appropriate personnel. The position maintains systems providing change control for master documents. The position requires superior leadership behaviors and expertise in functional competencies.
- Audits document files to ensure compliance with external and internal quality assurance requirements.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date documentation manuals and files.
- Applies advanced skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment appropriate for area of specialization.
- Resolves extremely complex questions and problems.
- Aids in training other support personnel.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Ensures timely completion and compliance with cGMP and all other relevant company training requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 6-8 years of related work experience; OR
- Associate’s Degree with 4-6 years of related experience.
- Applies job skills and company policies and SOPs to complete a broad range of difficult tasks.
- Receives minimal instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.