Environmental Monitoring Technician
As our Environmental Monitoring Technician, you will be responsible for performing monitoring of the pharmaceutical manufacturing environment and utilities in compliance with cGMP and internal SOPs. You will provide support to manufacturing and laboratory operations. The Lead Environmental Monitoring Technician must be detail-oriented and possess organizational skills with a large quantity of data.
- Perform sampling of air for viable and non-viable particle counts along with contact surface testing.
- Perform sampling and testing of facility gasses and water, including pre-treatment, USP, and Water for Injection.
- Manage the incubation of samples, plate reading, and reporting of results.
- Ensure required testing documentation is complete and generated with adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Escalate to management any failures and concerns related to the environment of controlled spaces.
- Support work associated with generation and revision of SOP, writing of investigations, deviations, and data trending reports.
- Assist in sustaining laboratory safety and cleanliness by maintaining inventory, disposal of waste, and routine cleaning of laboratory rooms and equipment.
- Assist in the testing of bioburden and other simple microbiological functions.
- Perform peer review and verification of raw data.
- Assist in receipt and entry of in-process samples.
- Trains junior technicians.
- Support development of LIMS templates.
- Perform additional duties as required and assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of three years of experience in monitoring in an aseptic environment
- Degree in a science-related field and leadership experience is desired but not required
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently, along with the ability to work well within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Prior experience with LIMS is desired but not required
TriPharm Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. TriPharm complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act, and all must have the authorization to work in the U.S.