As our Facilities Technician, you will work in a fast-paced environment and play a crucial role in overseeing the facility maintenance and safe operation of facility assets. You will be responsible for maintaining the mechanical, janitorial, and overall integrity of the facility and related equipment while following internal and external quality standards.
- Implement and oversee facility operations through proactive maintenance of the various systems and equipment.
- Manage equipment mechanical maintenance; manage the repair and preventive maintenance, and manage janitorial and facility grounds maintenance services.
- Perform and oversee all aspects of the installation, repair, and maintenance of facilities and manufacturing equipment.
- Plan, prioritize, and execute preventive maintenance of major facility equipment, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and critical laboratory equipment.
- Test, troubleshoot, and repair facility equipment and various systems requiring the isolation of the malfunction, disassembly of the machine, and repair/replacement of electrical and electromechanical equipment.
- Champion site safety initiatives and address key issues to educate peers of problems and solutions.
- Monitor, operate, and oversee the environmental monitoring, building maintenance, and fire safety systems and respond to alarms and various situations as needed.
- Associates’ Degree in Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Engineering, or equivalent
- Two plus years of experience in a commercial or industrial facility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, technical manuals, engineering drawings, and sequences of operations
- Ability to bend, squat, or crouch, crawl, kneel, stoop, stretch, stand, and work in cramped areas for prolonged periods while repairing equipment both at floor level, overhead, and in confined space areas
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders (both inclined and vertical), enter utility holes, vaults, and other classified and unclassified confined spaces and must be able to exert 50 to 100 pounds of force with or without assistance occasionally
TriPharm Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. TriPharm complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act, and all must have the authorization to work in the U.S.