Laboratory Support Technician
As our Laboratory Support Technician, you will be responsible for accurate processing and timely delivery of samples for testing along with the management of supporting inventory and laboratory waste. You will be involved in the development of a robust material control process with the aid of the Laboratory Information Management System and LEAN principles.
- Coordinate the receipt and documentation of sample materials.
- Generate electronic logbook orders for testing of raw materials, bulk product samples, validation samples, and finished product test samples.
- Ensure, with the assistance of Laboratory or Project Management, that all specifications and methods are in place to complete testing.
- Assist in developing LEAN laboratory processes regarding the management of sample, waste, and consumables (Kanban, Kaizen, etc.).
- Manage laboratory glassware, including cleaning, autoclaving, and restocking activities.
- Maintain inventory of lab supplies, reference standards, solvents, and other consumable materials.
- Perform archival of samples and disposal of waste as per company procedures.
- Coordinate the transfer of samples and documentation between client, external laboratories, and vendor sites.
- Support development of LIMS templates.
- Assist in sustaining of the laboratory cleanliness and promote safety.
- Assist with problem-solving for transaction discrepancies.
- Support Site and Company goals by generating status reports and trending analysis.
- Perform additional duties as required and assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two years of experience in a GMP laboratory environment with usage of LEAN tools
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently, along with the ability to work well within a team
- Able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Prior experience with LIMS is desired but not required
TriPharm Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. TriPharm complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act, and all must have the authorization to work in the U.S.