Manufacturing Technician I
As Manufacturing Technician I, you will play a key role in ensuring the execution of formulation, equipment preparation, filling, and inspection processes at our manufacturing headquarters. This position will collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide a quality and compliant finished product.
- Execute manufacturing operations such as equipment preparation, formulation, filtration, filling, and inspection processes.
- Set up and operate production equipment following Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Clean and disinfect equipment and production areas.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Support initiative of integration and automation of processes to ensure the integrity of manufacturing data into electronic systems.
- Support root cause identification, deviations, change controls, corrective and preventive actions (CAPA).
- Identify improvement opportunities to enhance LEAN culture and infrastructure.
- B.S. or A.S in Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences with minimum experience, education, training
- Knowledge in aseptic processing and manufacturing operations using filling machines, filtration equipment, autoclaves, and semi-automatic inspection machines
- Preferred but not required: Experience in a cGMP environment, knowledge of USP, Ph. Eur., FDA, and ICH requirements as they apply to the production of drug substances and drug products is preferred
TriPharm Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. TriPharm complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act, and all must have the authorization to work in the U.S.