As our materials planner, you will play a crucial role in the management, maintenance, and oversight of the various materials needed to support our manufacturing operations. You will work with every aspect of the business and be responsible for ensuring the appropriate supply and inventory levels for multiple projects to support timely, high-quality deliverables.
- Maintain and oversee inventory management and inventory management systems.
- Communicate with various departments and clients to manage project plans, timelines, and necessary materials, and ultimately, the delivery of timely, high-quality finished products.
- Manage the necessary flow of materials throughout the facility to increase manufacturing efficiency through the assurance of supply with limited to no waste.
- Track production volume, purchasing expectations, customer requests, and proactively find potential problems and create solutions.
- Plan, verify and track incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintain time-sensitive schedules through active organization and time-management skills to meet manufacturing goals.
- Communicate across business functions to ensure material storage conditions adhere to internal quality standards and external regulations in the most cost-effective manner.
- Manage and oversee inventories, schedule changes, cancellations, and supplier relations.
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and distributors.
- Provide customers with timely, excellent service.
- B.S Degree preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Previous industry experience within a similar role with a strong knowledge of pharmaceutical-related GMP and quality requirements
- Excellent project coordination skills
TriPharm Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. TriPharm complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act, and all must have the authorization to work in the U.S.