The Project Manager role will be key to ensuring objectives and milestones are achieved for both internal and client projects. The Project Manager is expected to collaborate and communicate across the organization to direct, coordinate, implement, control, and complete projects on time, with a relentless focus on deliverables.
- Develop project schedule and execute to plan
- Establish a project plan with milestones and deliverables across cross-functional teams
- Follow-up on action items and ensure the accountability of team members
- Lead multiple projects with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Communicate with clients, teams, and suppliers
- Coordinate, and track projects through the entire project life cycle
- Evaluate, highlight, and escalate unresolved issues, potential barriers to project progression, and resources constraints
- Contribute, support, and drive the implementation of new systems to improve project execution
- This role is an individual contributor that can work independently with limited oversight
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry managing projects
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in relevant software: MS Project, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PMP certification or MBA is a plus
TriPharm Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. TriPharm complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and all must have the authorization to work in the U.S.