As our Purchasing Lead, you will be responsible for supporting our administrative and manufacturing operations through strategic procurement activities. You will maintain positive relationships with suppliers and internal teams to maximize organizational efficiency, reduce costs, and drive growth.
- Support, develop, lead, and implement the overall procurement strategy through the cultivation of strong supplier relationships.
- Create and maintain a database to manage suppliers, provide reports, investigate discrepancies, track costs, and timelines to optimize the procurements efforts.
- Monitor, track, and communicate costs, price changes, and other financial data and implement solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
- Optimize cash through the negotiation of supplier payment terms and discounts.
- Provide process improvements and cost-reducing solutions through communication with internal teams and external suppliers.
- Develop and implement purchasing best practices through negotiation strategies to ensure the best payment terms.
- Provide clients with timely, high-quality deliverables by remaining flexible and adaptable.
- B.S. in business administration, finance, operations, or related field
- Previous industry experience within a similar role with a strong knowledge of pharmaceutical related quality requirements and GMP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Capable of leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams
TriPharm Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. TriPharm complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act, and all must have the authorization to work in the U.S.