Sr. Manager, Facilities and Metrology
As Senior Manager of Facilities and Metrology, you will work in a fast-paced environment and play a crucial role in leading and serving on cross-functional teams. You will be responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing the facility and maintaining the mechanical and janitorial integrity through proactive maintenance of the facility following internal quality standards and external regulatory requirements.
- Plan, direct, and oversee facility operations through proactive maintenance of the mechanical integrity of equipment and overall facilities.
- Manage, perform, and oversee all aspects of the installation, repair, and maintenance of facilities mechanical, janitorial, and manufacturing equipment.
- Plan, prioritize, and execute preventive maintenance of major facility equipment, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and critical laboratory equipment.
- Test, troubleshoot, and repair facility equipment and various systems requiring the isolation of the malfunction, disassembly, and repair or replacement of electrical and electromechanical equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance of major facility equipment, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and critical laboratory equipment.
- Oversee routine preventative maintenance according to established schedules
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert to a wide variety of air conditioning, heating, and ventilating systems such as boilers, heat pumps, compressors, evaporators, control systems, heaters, and A/C units.
- Test, troubleshoot, and repair facility equipment and various systems requiring the isolation of the malfunction, disassembly of the machine, and repair/replacement of electrical and electromechanical equipment.
- Monitor, repair, replace valves, motors, controls, switches, gauges, wiring, fans, pumps, compressors, condensers, cores, pipes, and other functional components.
- Promote a culture of safety through adherence to site safety requirements and ensure all staff adhere to safety requirements.
- Associates’ Degree in Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Engineering, or equivalent
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Five years of experience in commercial or industrial facility maintenance activities
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical facility operations and maintenance
- Basic computer skills and ability to read schematics, blueprints, technical manuals, engineering drawings, sequences of operations
- Ability to read, understand and follow safety procedures
TriPharm Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. TriPharm complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act, and all must have the authorization to work in the U.S.