Sr. Manufacturing Technician
The Senior Manufacturing Technician is responsible for the execution of formulation, equipment preparation, filling, and inspection processes at our manufacturing headquarters. This position will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a quality and compliant finished product.
- Execute manufacturing operations such as equipment preparation, formulation, filtration, filling, and inspection processes.
- Set up and operate production equipment following Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Clean and disinfect equipment and production areas.
- Prepare production documents, such as standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, investigation reports, and productivity reports.
- Responsible for coordinating daily activities per production plan.
- Manage manufacturing inventory (miscellaneous equipment/materials) and works as a liaison with the procurement area.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Assist in the development of process design, characterization, and validation of new products, processes, and procedures.
- Support initiative of integration and automation of processes to ensure the integrity of manufacturing data into electronic systems.
- Perform root cause identification activities, deviations, change controls, corrective, and preventive actions (CAPA).
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) concerning various manufacturing processes such as sterilization, formulation, filtration, filling, and inspection providing advice and training to other technicians.
- Identify and lead improvements opportunities to enhance LEAN culture and infrastructure.
- Track and review the project progress to achieve operational goals and metrics.
- B.S. or A.S. in Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry or Engineering)
- Five years or more of related experience
- Proficiency in aseptic processing and manufacturing operations using filling machines, filtration equipment, autoclaves, and semi-automatic inspection machines
- Experience in a cGMP environment
- Candidate must possess the ability to develop and optimize processes, procedures, and the agility to change directions when required
- Ability to influence employees and find solutions to ensure completion of objectives and timelines
TriPharm Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. TriPharm complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act, and all must have the authorization to work in the U.S.